The last week in the My Digital Bank! contest is running. There are many great ideas and some great idea nuggets. Some Apps that help the bank’s customers to reach their financial goals, Apps that help them to stay within budget, Apps that keep them informed about every aspect of their money.
Let’s use the last days of this contest to leave the App-World and to think even more out of the box. It is highly important for our client, that you really think about prospective digital offers, which will fulfil the needs of the clients in the future. In developing your digital offers you should try to understand what the prospective needs will be towards the service provider.
The purpuse of your digital offer should not just make it easier for customers to get their financial needs fulfilled but also information offers or additional services in the social media and mobile channels are thinkable. Imagine, what service, information and communication offers would you wish from your bank IF EVERYTHING WOULD BE POSSIBLE?
- Would I want Glasses that tell me if I can afford what I see in the shop-window?
- Would I want a digital plant at home that blossoms if my stock products perform well and that starts to fade if they perform poor – or even a Robo-Dog that starts to bark if I need to check my bank account?
- Would I want a brief personal wrap-up about my bank account once a week from my bank consultant – or would I rather have the possibility to chat with the experts anytime and everywhere?
- Would I suggest the bank to change their cash-terminals into small w-lan spots where I – besides doing my transactions – can quietly work for a short while?
- Or would I suggest them to wrap their Buildings in LED-Walls that give certain informations to people passing by.
We’re sure there’s much more digital offers for the future. Go for it – there’s 6 more days to go!