The Jovoto Blog

jovotans worldwide – goforit

19 comments

Ruven
March 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Hey Sophie! Nice to hear from you :-)! I know you as a very helpful and friendly person who helped me so many times and that not only on jovoto :-)! It’s so great to know you! And I alway love your work because when you work on something you make it with conviction and pleasure.

Tobamin
March 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Értékek Sophie!
Magyar gyökerei?
Nagyon szép, tetszik.

DENKdifferent
March 30, 2012 11:48 pm

Sehr schönes Interview! Herzlichen Glückwunsch auch nochmal von mir zu deinem Sieg! Hab den Bericht im Internet gelesen. Tolle Arbeit! Liebe Grüße Ramona :)

Elina
March 31, 2012 3:42 pm

Hi Sophie!!! I am pleased to read your answers! You have a beautiful pictures, and I would like to see more :). I just want to tell you thank you very much for your support and your letter – it really helped me change my opinion on some things!
Elina:)

Anna
April 1, 2012 4:01 am

Hey Sophie :)

I’ve got mad respect for you and your core values which we share for animals. I love your paintings and you’re a beautiful soul -full of passion. An excellent jovoto core member, it’s great to read about you. Thanks for letting us peek inside your world :)

gusmonk
April 1, 2012 10:41 pm

greetings Sophie!! I really like that paints, beautiful work! it’s nice to read about you, to know a bit more about the creative people of this platform! good luck from this tropical lands!

goforit
April 2, 2012 11:54 am

Thank you all for your so nice comments!

@Ruven: nice to know you too! wish you all the best with your new life, have fun in “D”!

@Tobamin: no way, you´re hungarian? Your always good for a surprise… what´s next? köszi ;-)

@DENKdifferent: Danke für die netten Worte!

@Elina: glad you like the pix! I left a too long period behind me now where I didn´t draw that much, but I missed it and am about to reactivate :-)

@Anna: dito! I´d love to hear more about your monkeys-project you mentioned earlier at Rene´s Interview! Can´t wait to hear where your username comes from, thinking about that since the very moment I saw it? :-)

@gusmonk: thank you so much! greetings back to Tropicana :-)

@Jess + the jovotos: thanks for the time you all found for us in Berlin, for lecker Cafe, for a nice and interesting afternoon in Berlin – it was a pleasure to meet you!

MSTR
April 2, 2012 3:14 pm

Sehr schön! Sympathischer kreativer Mensch, und heeey, Du bist ja aus BAYERN =)

Janne
April 2, 2012 3:26 pm

Great to read something about you, Sophie and I like the way you discribed your sources of inspiration – sounds familiar. ;)

goforit
April 2, 2012 3:27 pm

@MSTR: Leider zu weit weg um Dir im Biergarten über´n Weg zu laufen ;-D
Wünsch´ Dir trotzdem auch eine schöne Biersaison!

goforit
April 2, 2012 3:30 pm

@Janne: hey thanks! Just because you mention it: right now “our” sparrows are taking their bath pairwise :-) I should make a videoclip of them…

flegido
April 2, 2012 4:16 pm

Great to know more about you Sophie. I ´m also one of the helped by you (my german language skills still need to be improved ; ) ), it´s really nice to have you around here . I love your paintings : )

Anna
April 2, 2012 7:33 pm

Hey GO! just to answer your questions up above: I go to Louisiana on June 25 for a 3 month internship at Chimp Haven (132 chimps retired from medical testing labs) and here I will learn about creative enrichment and activities to keep them busy and happy. THey live in freedom on much land, a beautiful sanctuary. (http://www.chimphaven.org/)

and my name Anna Nuthathang is my old roller derby name! I came in on jovoto from the triple 8 helmet contest and fell in love with jovoto of course. So we have fun skate names to keep us anonymous…My name means like “take that!” or like “and one more thang!” it’s slang, for having attitude lol..getting older though. Germany has derby leagues and they are doing great. http://www.rollergirlz.de/en/ from stuggart and http://www.rollerderbygermany.de/

Perro
April 3, 2012 1:59 pm

I have nothing but respect for those amazing paintings. A website? wanna see more. of course.

meanwhile. I’m just gonna let this here….

goforit
April 4, 2012 3:32 pm

@flegido: thanks! To help each other to develop ideas on this platform is what I do see very often here on this platform and I experienced that myself some times.

goforit
April 4, 2012 3:44 pm

@Anna: wow, an Ex-Rollergirl, that´s wild! :-) Thanks for explaining the meaning of your name, that was quite interesting to hear about the meaning! May I ask why you quit? You fed up with being covered in bruises? ;-D
Thanks for the link to the chimp site – that´s really something to invest your time and passion in such an important project and not only by supporting them but to assist and give them your physical manpower! Have my respect! Would be great to hear about your experiences later this year!! go for it…

goforit
April 4, 2012 4:10 pm

@Perro: Thanks a lot for Bowie man!!!!

Prodeoweb
April 4, 2012 9:25 pm

The first time you triggered my attention was with the “Ein Lichtlein brennt…” From that time i followed you and I must admit…….. you do a great job on jovoto. And about your paintings: awesome.

Anna
April 9, 2012 10:29 pm

GO! I snapped my ankle almost off the foot ! loaded with hardware metal now.. a bionic ankle now…so after 5 years it’s quit time. getting old need calcium lol :D