The Jovoto Blog

Ch-ch-changes – jovoto Team News

24 comments

Xavier
February 5, 2013 7:02 pm

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! DEAR JESKO AT JOVOTO!!! CRAAAAAAZY!!! A SUPER GIGANTIC HUG COSMIC BRODER!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Janne
February 5, 2013 7:03 pm

OH, NO!!! :O Jeroen, I will miss your rational and conceptual thinking! Wishing you all the best!!

Xavier
February 5, 2013 7:35 pm

WOW JESS!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MUCH MUCH PRETTY AND BEAUTIFUL THAN YOUR AVATAR LITTLE PIC!!!

Xavier
February 5, 2013 7:36 pm

WE WILL DEFINITELY MISS YOU JEROEN!!! SUPER GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW JOURNEY!!! THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS A BUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELPFUL GUIDANCE AND FREINDSHIP!!! A GIGANTIC HUG!!!

flegido
February 5, 2013 8:24 pm

Yes, we will miss you Jeroen : ( The best of luck for the new paths you take.
And welcome Jesko as community manager, it will be strange to see you in that position after sharing the platform with you as a member : D
Best of luck in your new task : )

szach
February 6, 2013 6:05 am

Wishing u the very best in LIfe Jeroen.. Thanks for all the help and advice given.. much appreciated.. Have a great life! .. :)
Jesko .. All the best for ur new position at Jovoto.. :)

szach
February 6, 2013 6:08 am

Congrats! Jess on becoming the head of community management ..U have always been fair in ur advice.. thanks .. :)

Logoiste
February 6, 2013 7:27 am

All the best for Jeroen for you new journey and good luck to Jess for her “new job”

Regards

Tobamin
February 6, 2013 10:21 am

Hey Jesko, Hey Jess, Bye Jeroen… nice to see you and:
Good luck from poland! ;)

Elina
February 6, 2013 2:44 pm

I do not understand what the hell you’re talking about, but it was nice to see you all live!
Jeroen! I am sure that you will find a fantastic future! Good luck in your new job. There is another positive thing! Now you can participate in contests :)))))
Jesko! I’m sure you will exellent guide!! While our community is fun, I hope you have nerves of steel! Good luck in new work!!!
Jess – you very very very beautifull!!!

Donner-Mayer
February 6, 2013 4:46 pm

Thanks Jeroen for your helpful and good work and all the best for your future!!! Good luck :)

I say “hallo” to Jesko ;-)))

Goforit
February 6, 2013 7:53 pm

Oh no, I already asked myself where Jeroen has been ;-( sorry you leave but all the best for you!

DENKdifferent
February 6, 2013 10:12 pm

Hey Jeroen! Wish you all the best! Nice to meet you at Jovoto :)
Hey Jesko! Great to have you “on the other side” – BTW you are looking great – just as Jess do :)))))))
All the best for you all and “Rock on”!

bunterberg
February 7, 2013 11:37 am

I really enjoyed reading this thread. Makes me confident that we’re heading into the right direction after deciding that we want to work much closer with our community members. We’re also testing some of you at the moment to work with us on various other aspects. Hoping to share more news with all of you soon.

Prodeoweb
February 7, 2013 10:38 pm

Jeroen thanks for the great time at jovoto and wish you an even greater future.
And Jesko welcome. I met both of you and I think you both are real jovotans.

Jeroen bedankt en ik hoop ooit nog iets van je te horen. Veel geluk.

Jesko
February 8, 2013 6:46 pm

Thanks everybody for this nice welcome!

This was my first week at jovoto hq berlin. In a fascinating way it still feels as exciting as 4 years ago when i started taking part in my first contests. – Now, as i guide and community manager, i feel responsible for the projects and you – being excited what kind of ideas you create and if i can guide you in the right direction.

Lets have a good time and create awesome stuff. Its just the beginning.

Have a beautiful weekend!

suyani
February 13, 2013 12:44 pm

hahaha – thats so funny jesko! i always asked myself why you are not a contest guide after reading all you profound and helpful comments! :-D great!

Peter Ryder
February 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Jesko, welcome. It was great to hear your perspective on community management. Looking forward to your great support and advocacy.

Jesko
February 15, 2013 1:24 pm

Thanks a bunch, suyani!

And thanks Peter! Hope to see you one fine day in NY or on a great beach surfing! = )

Marie
February 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Cool video – like the personal style introducing new staff members.

Ben
February 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Ha.. nice! Love you guys! See you at lunch anytime soon again!

Maria Grønlund
February 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Congratulations Jesko! I’m sure you will be a huge asset as a community manager!

architempo
February 21, 2013 12:38 am

Welcome, Jesko! and Jess is definitely a very pretty young lady :D

Prodeoweb
March 4, 2013 10:44 pm

Vor einigen Jahren gab es eine Performance von Bowie in Berlin und er sang. Ch … ch …. Veränderungen.

How did he know that Jesko and Jeroen would ch… places? :-)