The jovoto Community Survey 2013

A huge Thank You to all participants of our jovoto Community Survey. We asked you our Creative Community to tell us about your favorite brands and projects you want to see on the platform. The results are great and I will see to it, that our clients will hear you. And yes, I think a cover design for Metallica would be awesome too. :)

About the author

avatar At jovoto Jörn Hendrik is responsible for sales and marketing. On the one hand he's ensuring that our customers feel comfortable and on the other hand he wants to let the world to know everything about all the great projects here on jovoto. Find all his online profiles here http://flavors.me/jormason.

11 comments

Thx for the infographic – this is interesting indeed. You remain silent though on the age distribution – this would have interested me as well. ;)

One thing I observed is that the favorite projects cover the most recent ones – which means that your survey reached those members in the first place who have been active currently. It would be interesting though to hear some opinions of members who had been active in the past but withdrew from the platform – for what reason ever. What do you think?

Monday July 1st, 2013 05:01 PM

AWESOME POST!!!

Monday July 1st, 2013 07:15 PM

Just brilliant guys, beautiful graphic too :D DD

Monday July 1st, 2013 08:24 PM

Hahaha!!! :D Great results! So now it is up to you, to let my music-dreams come true! ;)

Monday July 1st, 2013 09:20 PM

The suggestion from Janne is a good one!
    Why those people once active withdrew from Jovoto?

Tuesday July 2nd, 2013 05:14 AM

ey Jovoto Team!! this is so great!! thanks for sharing it!
    Im sorry, I didn’t participate but I really wanted to!!!!!! REALLY!! time is not enough to do everything we want to.
    You did a great job! Congrats, my stars go for you, 10! haha,
    cheers

Tuesday July 2nd, 2013 01:13 PM

Wow! Hendrik you did this? I only can say this is absolutely great and well designed!

Friday July 26th, 2013 08:20 AM

I also agree jannes idea. It would be great to ask them for a why to get an improvement for this.
    ;-)

Friday July 26th, 2013 08:22 AM

Yeez, sorry guys. Been busy the last days.

@Janne: yeah actually I have to admit that I forgot to add the age data. Voila: http://infogr.am/The-jovoto-Community-Survey-2013 Here we go.

Concerning the questions of not active users, well we could ask them. Unfortunately we can’t contact them once they deleted their profile. To be honest it’s not soooo much data, we have had 130 replies out of 45.000, that’s not all of you, but it gives us very good insights nonetheless.

By the way we are preparing a way more detailed study on the state of the crowdstorming sphere, so pls hang on and participate here too. That would be awesome. You time will come matias. :)

@MikaR: Awwwwww. <3 THX, means a lot. But I got help from these guys here: infogr.am they are great.

Wednesday July 31st, 2013 06:09 PM

Hey, that doesn’t matter. Also the idea to use this tool counts. ;-)

One suggestion what do you think? This would be sooooo great!

Just as marketing tool and fun project. . . .What about an every month starting clothes design contest based on a (for example) spreadshirt shop especialy for and from jovoto?

1.) Which kind of briefing for the design guidelines?

For example in month 1. . . .design a print which generates a connection to Hamburg city style
    . . . .month 2. . . .design a “what would Picasso paint now when he would be still alive?”
    . . . .month 3. . . .design a “We want more plants in the city”. . . .
    . . . .month 4. . . .”what is good design for you – show us our inspirations and skills?”. . . .
    . . . .month 5. . . . “design around the jovoto logo”. . . .
    . . . .if you need ideas call me ;-)

2.) What is the benefit for jovoto and jovotans?

. . . .people are abled to wear shirts with jovoto logo
    . . . .the brand jovoto is shown in the “realworld”
    . . . .a continous projekt where designers can show their skills
    . . . .a funplace for every jovotan
    . . . .a marketing tool for jovoto
    . . . .you can take part on an contest when no other is relevant
    . . . .generating trendy eyes on designs
    . . . . a jovoto logo on the shirt
    . . . . designers can wear theyr own work

3.) What is the community prize?
    . . . . maybe the winning designer gets the money per sold Shirt of his/her own design
    . . . . the winning shirt contents a signature of the artis
    . . . . and more. . . .

4.) The costs. . . .
    . . . . a regular shop costs nothing
    . . . . no production costs
    . . . . employee costs for project administration

What do you think?

Cheers, Mika

Tuesday August 6th, 2013 11:38 AM

Really interesting ! ;-) Having Apple as a client in a prject would be THAT awesome !!
    And on the Age chart you can add one 16 years old-me :D ;-)
    Nice survey and great graphic ! ;-)

Thursday August 22nd, 2013 10:18 AM