- jovoto is shaping the corporate campus food experience of the future for Adidas, Freudenberg, Markas, ATP architects engineers & Hilcona.
- jovoto's creatives are producing a film script & poster of a digital leader to push digital transformation at Deutsche Bank.
- The Victorinox Classic Limited Edition 2017 crowdstorm launched on August 16th with a special theme and a dedicated creative hub.
- UNICEF is asking jovoto's creatives to put their talent to a good cause by designing next year’s holiday greeting cards.
- Pharma giant Teva crowdstorms services & solutions on jovoto that offer relief and support for caregivers.
- jovoto's creatives are steering the future for Mercedes-Benz in the "Destination Tomorrow" crowdstorm.
Solve a complex challenge.
Mobility, energy, and cities – transformation in these areas are creating new challenges for Total. By crowdstorming the future of the service station, Total screened a vast amount of innovation outside their own organization and collaborated with 462 creative professionals from more than 20 countries.
“We were very satisfied by the results of this important project. In Germany alone, we operate over 1,100 stations, so getting this right is critical.”
Hans-Christian Gützkow, CEO at Total Germany
Collaborate at internet scale.
The most innovative brands understand that the key to better problem-solving is through mass collaboration. This is why Coca-Cola invited experts and designers from around the world to co-create the reusable bottle crate. Over 4 000 participants from 75 countries submitted 443 entries and voted their favourites over 60 000 times, organically reaching more than 237 Million people.
“I really think this inside-out and outside-in process is the future… it is just part of how we (society) will operate going forward.”
David Butler, VP Innovation at Coca-Cola
Winning concept by alexandru_coman
Create disruptive moments.
It is no small feat for an NGO to take on one of the global fast food giants – not to mention succeed. To-date crowdstorms have helped Greenpeace to discover thousands of big impact ideas for their campaigns and connect with millions more through additional media and social media buzz.
“Crowdstorming on jovoto not only gives us hundreds of outside-of-the-box campaign ideas to choose from, but we also get to connect with an engaged community and generate added visibility through press and social media coverage.”
Volker Gaßner, Head of Press & Social Media at Greenpeace e.V.
Latest stories about open innovation
The future of books has faced uncertainty with the publishing industry undergoing a tumultuous time. The originally Big Five publishing houses became the Big Four, and Borders, one of...
4 961 Ideas with 108 777 comments and 2 234 286 pageviews are the result of Victorinox successfully designing its Classic Limited Edition on jovoto for the past five...
“jovoto helps us leverage their global creative crowd to inspire us with future products and concept designs – very pragmatic, fast, and guaranteeing to keep the process private and confidential”
Jens Bode, International Foresight + Innovation Management at Henkel
Who crowdstorms on jovoto?