- jovoto Founder & CEO Bastian Unterberg speaking about the future of work at Europe's largest HR trade fair Zukunft Personal on 19.10.2016.
- Andy Mattes, CEO of Diebold Nixdorf introduces the “Rethink Financial Service” crowdstorm - watch the video.
- jovoto to co-host the Future of Food and Beverages conference with Ignore Gravity and NGIN FOOD [Gründerszene] on 28.10.2016
- The WorkLife Hub interviewed jovoto Founder & CEO Bastian Unterberg on open innovation and our journey - listen to the podcast.
- jovoto is shaping the corporate campus food experience of the future for Adidas, Freudenberg, Markas, ATP architects engineers & Hilcona.
Solve a complex challenge.
Mobility, energy, and cities – transformation in these areas are creating new challenges for Total. By crowdstorming the future of the service station, Total screened a vast amount of innovation outside their own organization and collaborated with 462 creative professionals from more than 20 countries.
“We were very satisfied by the results of this important project. In Germany alone, we operate over 1,100 stations, so getting this right is critical.”
Hans-Christian Gützkow, CEO at Total Germany
Collaborate at internet scale.
The most innovative brands understand that the key to better problem-solving is through mass collaboration. This is why Coca-Cola invited experts and designers from around the world to co-create the reusable bottle crate. Over 4 000 participants from 75 countries submitted 443 entries and voted their favourites over 60 000 times, organically reaching more than 237 Million people.
“I really think this inside-out and outside-in process is the future… it is just part of how we (society) will operate going forward.”
David Butler, VP Innovation at Coca-Cola
Winning concept by alexandru_coman
Create disruptive moments.
It is no small feat for an NGO to take on one of the global fast food giants – not to mention succeed. To-date crowdstorms have helped Greenpeace to discover thousands of big impact ideas for their campaigns and connect with millions more through additional media and social media buzz.
“Crowdstorming on jovoto not only gives us hundreds of outside-of-the-box campaign ideas to choose from, but we also get to connect with an engaged community and generate added visibility through press and social media coverage.”
Volker Gaßner, Head of Press & Social Media at Greenpeace e.V.
paid out to the creatives
successfully completed crowdstorms
registered creative professionals
across the globe
Latest stories about open innovation
The food industry is in flux. Trends are shifting and small companies are competing with food giants. The industry transformation is so great that retired Kraft...
“jovoto helps us leverage their global creative crowd to inspire us with future products and concept designs – very pragmatic, fast, and guaranteeing to keep the process private and confidential”
Jens Bode, International Foresight + Innovation Management at Henkel
Who crowdstorms on jovoto?