We’re back with some exciting platform updates, and the most exciting one is surely the new extended user profile.
It’s really pretty cool because now you can easily
- show the community and the clients your skills
- and the industries you have work experience in.
Just go to your “Profile”, “Edit my Profile” and “Skills” respectively “Industries”, hover over the little boxes and click on the ones you’d like to mark. The green checkbox will show you that you’ve successfully chose that skill or industry – no need to save. This way you can easily show your skills to the community and clients and this will gain you a lot of benefits. We’re working on a couple of extremly nice features that will be rolled out based on the extended user profile in the next couple of months:
- new filter options that allow you to search for your perfect collaboration partner
- new filter options that’ll make it easier for you to find the right tasks on jovoto
- the opportunity to make parts of your profile public so that you can actually use it as a portfolio
- a search function so that people who are looking for freelance talent can find you
- and invitations to smaller projects with guaranteed payment based on your profile information – we’re working on setting this up as an opportunity for our most talented creatives
So get down and fill out your profile information today!