Being a newcomer to jovoto, I’m really excited during my summer internship to take over jovoto’s Instagram account (@crowdstorm)! I’m very happy to work with such a great team and have the chance to discover Berlin.
Who am I ?
My name is Noémie, I’m from France but currently am studying Politics and Communication at the Université de Montréal (Canada). Even if winter can be pretty harsh, I love Montréal and its diversity both for being a melting pot and its cultural scene.
I like arts in general, discovering new places and people…
I am an observant and curious person always up for doing something new! I like to do sports (skiing, swimming, etc.) and pay particular attention to new creatives trends, whether they be innovations in fashion, design, street-art, architecture or environmental.
I’m also a chocoholic, cat and dog lover, and unusual postcards collector.
What can you expect from my Instagram posts?
– Being a newcomer to jovoto, I’m really excited during my summer internship to take over jovoto’s Instagram account (@crowdstorm)! I’m very happy to work with such a great team and have the chance to discover Berlin.
– I’m an amateur photographer so I’ll document my time at jovoto in the form of a photo journal! I’ll give you insights into what jovoto looks like behind the scenes ;).
– As a broke student, I don’t have a proper smartphone. Well, I do have one, but it is literally broken, meaning I’m also the proud owner of a silver flip phone. So instead I’ll work with a great CANON 7D!
– I will report on several tech/innovation/creativity events to offer you the best of them!
– For me, sharing meaningful and various content is essential. I’ll try my best to tickle your curiosity with my intern perspective, whether through jovoto co-working life or with the latest events I’ll attend.
– Beyond taking over jovoto’s Instagram and reporting events, I’m also doing research tasks to support the marketing team, which means I’m also working on our Twitter account !
See you on Instagram! 🙂