jovoto was started nine years ago to offer creatives and designers an alternative career path to the traditional route. We offer talented designers and creatives hassle free opportunity and flexibility to choose when and where they work, and for who they work.
Fast forward to the here and now, and we are excited to tell you about more ways for professional designers and creatives to work on jovoto. Let us introduce Invite Only projects with guaranteed payments on jovoto:
What is a jovoto Invite Only Project?
The big difference between Invite Only projects and other projects on jovoto, is that the creatives are invited to work for a fixed daily payment. The design team working on the task are a small curated group of jovoto creatives (between 5-15 people) invited to participate in these exclusive projects based on a number of aspects, but above all industry experience and skill. We are working hard to offer you more of these projects as we know that it’s a highly attractive opportunity for many independent designers and creatives.
Here’s what some of our creatives have to say about it:
Are you a working industry professional? Keep reading to see how you can access a flexible and collaborative way of working on jovoto for a fair daily rate based on industry standards.
What does jovoto look for when creating a design team for Invite Only projects?
When we create design teams for Invite Only projects we want to work with creatives and designers that:
- have a collaborative DNA! (kind, positive, helpful, team-player, encourage others)
- are conceptually strong (ability to connect the dots, abstract problems, think beyond the obvious)
- show expertise in one or more creative industries (e.g. campaign, product design, on-package)
- great communicators (fluent in English, able to present an idea/ concept effectively, critical but constructive feedback givers)
- Driven and reliable! (quick to respond, deliver on time)
What can I expect to get paid?
How can I get invited?
- Not yet a jovoto creative? Sign up here.
- You need to be a jovoto Pro. If you are not a jovoto Pro yet, you can apply with your portfolio.
- It’s a big plus if you have participated in any jovoto project before so we are familiar with you and your work.