Expand your portfolio
Network and collaborate with other creatives. Receive feedback on your work from peers, industry experts and clients.
Unleash your creativity
We take care of client relationships and logistics. You can focus on your creative work, when and where you want.
Reap your rewards
Get awarded for outstanding ideas and gain access to exclusive projects with guaranteed payments. Easy as that!
Two ways to work on jovoto
- Curated groups of select creatives
- Guaranteed, fixed payment for a set output
- Fast feedback and iteration loops, fueled by client insights.
- Learn from subject matter experts
- Short project timelines; 1-3 days in a 2-week period
Sign up and apply to get your creative skills verified. Gain access to our talent pools and Invite Projects.
- Global brainstorming sessions, also known as Crowdstorms™
- Multiple community and client awards to earn
- Feedback from your peers and our creative guides
- Be part of something bigger
- Develop your skills, expand your repertoire
Anyone with creative ideas can sign up to jovoto and submit, collaborate, and innovate in Open Projects.
How to get invited
Sign up today. Complete your profile and upload portfolio items to showcase your skills and experience. Apply to get your creative skills verified.
Your portfolio items will be reviewed by our design field experts. With a high enough rating, you enter our talent pools and can get invited to relevant projects.
Work to solve design and innovation challenges. There’s no fees, no paperwork, and no hassle for you – just get paid for your work. Easy as that!
What our creatives say
In the last six years, I’ve lived in Tel Aviv, Bali, London, Cyprus, Saint-Petersburg, and Phuket, as well as travelled to more than 50 countries.
Meet our community
Claudiu and Ion met as students in 2011. They discovered a shared passion for creative innovation and found success on the global design platform jovoto.
Meet jovoto creative, Miriam Spann aka suyani - part graphic designer, part vegan chef - she combined her passions & forged her own independent career path
While many would love to take their freelance careers on the road, few creatives have succeeded to do so. This is a story of a successful nomadic designer