Frequently Asked Questions
My jovoto Profile
Submitting Ideas, Rating & Commenting
Third Party Material
jovoto Symbols & Badges
- When do you announce the winners of the Client’s Choice Award?
- I can not see the Client’s Choice winners – Why?
- What is the standard legal process?
- Why does jovoto offer a two-stage licensing?
- What other forms of legal agreements exist?
- When do I receive my prize money?
- What legal documents do I need to know about?
- May I use Third Party Material?
- Do I keep the rights to my idea?
- Am I allowed to publish my Idea?
- Can I use my submission for other projects?
- What kind of projects are on jovoto?
- What is to be prevented when submitting work on jovoto?
- I just won a prize, how does jovoto’s payment process work?
- What information do I have to provide to receive my prize money?
- What is a “credit note” and what is it used for?
- General Invoice Info
- What is a 'bank code', IBAN and BIC / SWIFT?
- I don't have a tax number, can I still receive my prize money?
- What is an EU VAT ID number?
- I am an EU-Citizen- why do I need an EU VAT ID to receive the full prize money?
- What if I do not have to pay VAT?