Welcome to jovoto!
We connect our global community of designers and creative minds with big-name brands and NGOs to ideate, iterate and innovate. We have upscaled brainstorming, we call it crowdstorming!
Sign up to join our community and submit your ideas!
Here ́s an Awesome Innovation Challenge for You
How can digital content be aesthetically and tangibly presented in a bookstore or at a trade fair – so that the target audience doesn’t feel like they’re in an electrical goods store?
Digitalization and globalization of markets have been driving rapid transformation processes in the book industry for years now. Products by publishing houses are being provided in digital form and the services related to the book trade are also becoming increasingly digital. The entire sector is faced with the problem of having to present digital publishing products and services in a physical space.
The Future Forum is looking for future oriented ideas of how digital content can be made visible and tangible in a physical space, to provide the members (publishing houses and bookstores) of Börsenverein (German Publishers and Booksellers Association) and the international exhibitors of the Frankfurt Book Fair with new ways of presenting their publishing products.
Develop futureoriented and viable ideas for the physical presentation of digital publishing products and services in bookstores and at trade fairs.
The Prize Pool
There ́s a total prize pool of €9,500. Divided in community prizes for the best ideas as well as a client ́s choice award of €3,000. Secondly the Future Forum is planning to exhibit the best ideas from this project at the 2014 Frankfurt Book Fair!
We are exited to see your outstanding ideas!
This project is generously supported and made possible by
- Börsenverein des Deutschen Buchhandels (German Publishers and Booksellers Association)
- Frankfurter Buchmesse (Frankfurt Book Fair)
- MVB Marketing- und Verlagsservice des Buchhandels
- Andrea WalburgOwner and CEO of imb: Troschke, Trade Show Architecture & Trade Show Management
- TobiasSchmidManager E-Commerce, Osiandersche Buchhandlung GmbH
- MatthiasWagnerKDirector of the Museum Applied Art, Frankfurt
- PeterHaagPublisher, Kein & Aber, Zurich