- Ingredient: Water, atmosphere and polymer
- Water and atmosphere are available in the nature. Polymer is recycled from wastes
- The glass�s structure: glass wall and glass cover, includes 2 polymer layers (thin, flexible, durable). When hot water is pouring into the glass, it doesn�t affect to this polymer layer. Between the polymer layers are water and atmosphere.
- The purpose of pouring water into the glass is to create the net weight of the glass, in order to prevent it from falling when winds blow.
- The purpose of filling atmosphere into the glass is to strain (hard) of the glass wall, making it easy for pouring coffee for drink.