problems of regular working space : feeling cramped , observed , distracted , lack of exercise , space...etc.
space : - big space leaves nothing to be desired ( decoration / room / event management ..)
- co-working for MANY people is possible ( a lot of sevices in one area ,all connected )
- some rooms are kept out of noise , suitable for conferences or for those need silence
- field can be use separately if lower down the curtains :
ex: for doing sports right after work , that way people can save lot of time and stay healthy
playground for children for those working with child
- showering is possible if you have to work over time or after doing sports
- and what about a room of hanging nest rest for sleeping over night if you´re not done with work ? Would it be a nice idea for a special hotel in small size ?
- especially artists can fully use this huge space for galeries , exhibition etc..
- a bar/ coffee can be intergrated for relaxing afterwork or at break ( by the way i like the idea of asian bar that you can write on the walls to leave some memories , those are really attractive to tourists ) --> maybe this fact will help the commercial exploitation of the company
social : big front of glass keeping you out of the noise but allowing you to follow the daily routine outside
Inside : depends on your own needs whether you want to be alone or not
conclusion : Not only women can be multitasking ! ^^