Welcome to jovoto!
We connect our global community of designers and creative minds with big-name brands and NGOs to ideate, iterate and innovate. We have upscaled brainstorming, we call it crowdstorming!
Sign up to join our community and submit your ideas!
Cumulus Green 2020 is an international student competition open to all art, design and media disciplines. Cumulus Green 2020: For A New Circular Economy calls for projects that focus on SDG 12 for responsible consumption and production.
Welcome to the jovoto platform. We are happy we are hosting the Cumulus Green 2020 competition! To submit your project ideas, please register on the platform by clicking on the “sign up” button.
Please select a username (can be your first + last name), type in your email address and choose a password.
To complete your profile there are a few obligatory fields:
Date of birth
Place of origin of your university
One skill: you can type in “Student”
Availability per week in hour: you can type in “0”
Hourly rate: you can type in “0”
Now you are ready to submit your project idea!
Your jovoto team
- Arzu Mistry
- Clare ShineChief Program Officer, Salzburg Global Seminar
- Elio PalicioPresident of Green Cross Italy
- Elsebeth Gerner NielsenGeneral Secretary,
- Gonzalo MunozCOP25 High Level Champion
- Leanne KempCEO and Founder
- Lin Cunzhenprofessor
- Loredana Di LucchioFull Professor
- Lou YongquiDean
- Michael Peter Edson
- Mugendi M'RithaaProfessor of Industrial Design
- Rachel TroyePro Rector and Head of The Institute of Design
- Ralitsa Diana DebrahDesigner/ Researcher
- Sam BucoloDesign Innovation
- Hyltén-Cavallius Sara Hyltén-CavalliusArchitect
- Simon WidmerDesign Network and Creative Lead