Imagine a smart object of furniture that scans the crowd that enters the room, and adapts itself to the need, creates extra chairs, pockets for your furniture, taller seats for children etc.
Describe the challenge that the team faces:
The daily needs in the office, from extra seats, to last-minute meetings with no meeting room being available. What if you need a taller or wider chair? Or you've just sat too much on the desk chair and you want it to feel more like a lounge chair?
Briefly describe your solution:
Smart, adaptable furniture is the future, made out of micro nanorobots that are connected to the central AI center of the office building, creating an entire "building entity"
Explain how it improves teamwork and solves the problems we encounter today:
You just want to have a seat for an instant debate on the hallway or just want to sit different at your office, to write an idea on something and no table near, you are at the canteen and your group doesn't have enough places at the same table, your desk is too small or tall? All these problems can be now gone.
Explain how it works in 5 steps:
- The space is scanned for objects and people, in order to create the context;
- The motion scan creates a motion pattern of the people inside;
- A virtual context is created and send to the nanobots;
- The nanobots replicate the exact context in reality;
- Nanobots instantly addapt to any update the user requires.
DID YOU USE ANY STOCK OR THIRD PARTY MATERIAL?
IF YES, PLEASE LINK ALL STOCK, FONTS AND CREATIVE COMMONS MATERIAL HERE: