1. Water is sent down through injection well.
2. Water turns into steam with earths heat and rises up at high pressure
3. This steam rotates the turbine at high speed
4. Steam goes to condenser and cools down to liquid water back.
1. Turbine rotates generator and electricity sent to emergency power storage system
2. The same shaft that rotates generator also rotates the centrifugal pump to pump water for irrigation
1. Power distribution system distributes electricity to condenser, to the farmer’s farmhouse and field security cams and lights.THE CONDENSER (IMAGE 2)
This is a simple heat exchange system used to cool the water.
Cooling water is circulated through the condenser which cools the steam from geothermal plant to liquid water.
There is a 50 meter pipeline from where the cooling water is discharged to the cooling water inlet which serves the purpose to cool this cooling water so it can be recycled back in the condenser.
(See Image for better Understanding)