- No Batteries required.
- The Solar pump irrigates the field.
- The flow of the water from solar pump contains kinetic enegry
- This is used to drive a portable alternator which generates
- It might be a small amount but still it helps increase output. It will be an open system so there is no back pressure on the pump and output is not reduced.
- Once irrigation is done the farmer takes the pump back home to pump water up into an over head tank.
- This water is let out drive to the portable alternator when ever power requirement is there for domestic use. Now in a closed system.
- This way no batteries are required, which are prohibitively expensive, require replacement periodically, performance deterioration with time, no proper disposal facilities and emit noxious fumes, an environmental hazard.
- This provides a cost effective and
clean solution for both irrigation and domestic power supply.