The fall of the wall is an issue that concerns us all , but not everyone can remember correctly . With the 25th " anniversary" the time has come for our
Youth and children to remember this time and help you understand your own story somewhat different in detail. For all who have witnessed this time begins
also a highly emotional journey . Everyone has to tell a story ....
Step1 - Our story is your story :
- On a purpose-built website stories of the Berlin Wall will be collected , which are in connection to the historic places
- People can write anything and provided with photos and memories
- Would also be conceivable to show every story on a Google Map so that you can see on the map the most emotional places Fall of the Wall
Step2 - Our wall:
- All the stories are shown on wall pieces distributed in the city
- in that way tourists will get a new look at the Berlin Wall came down
- Motto : "This is OUR story"
Step3 - the camp :
- The Sparkasse now offers children, young people of Berlin a free summer camp in a nearby area
- There they learn details about the history and the fall of the wall , but of course not at school but more playful / with dances
- At the camp is jointly developed and rehearsed a kind of musical about the stories of the wall > this promises an exciting time for all
- Topic of the musical are 3 of the most moving stories, which were collected before
- Also props to be built and designed ( of course, always with professionals who help )
- There are 3 Camp passages that are planned , each with 2 weeks of stay
- Each of the three groups 'worked' a part of the project , which forms a big show at the end
Step4 - Action ' S' hard wall " :
- On a weekend after the holidays then the great performance for all will be
- This may be a specially organized party or attending an event in the city of Berlin
( most likely there will be other events in the city about the Berlin Wall)
NOTE: The event, the camp idea could be repeated every year and always pick up on other current issues.