Mobbing and Violence in Germany among young generation can be stopped in many ways:
Appointing of special Guards in schools: There must be some guards appointed in schools which keeps an eye over the students behaviour and thier actions so that they can avoid any kind of accident before happening.
Strict Action Over Bullies: Strict action must be taken over defaulters and if they must be kept in improvement cells not in jails.
Bullying Prevention programmes: These pogrammes can be started up for both bullies and victims.
Victims can be taught:
- Tell Bully to stop
- Avoid escalating the situation
- Know when to walk away
- Call for outside help
- Talk to your school administrators
- Report cyberbullying to service providers
- Take legal action
- Stand up for other people
Bullies can be taught that:
- Everyone is equal
- Strict action can be taken against them
- No use of doing all this
- Making them realise what victims feel