As a citizens of Berlin:
Donate once/monthly/annually some money on YOUR Kiez-account.
Log-in on the "www.kiezkonto.de" site.
A map is visible. Clicking on your district; on your KIEZ.
Seeing the daily growing donation of the Kiez-account you are belonging to.
Be creative. Post your idea for the next investment of the annually donation of your KIEZ. Discuss with your "neighbours": What might be good or not.
Review other creative ideas.
Get in touch personally with your neighbours. Meet them.
After one year is finished, the best reviewed ideas will be realized soon.
This might be in one sentence: Approx half of the proposals of this certain idea competition.
Or for example:
- More Green; a better environment
- Playground extension
- Cleaner streets and parks
- A Kiez Festival
- More Safeness on the streets for schoolchilds
- More (and always full) automats for dog dung bags
- Donations for the poor people in the nearby
- More street furniture
- More social facilities
- a stronger community in YOUR neighbourhood
- More sense of responsibility by the citizens of Berlin
- the respect of other cities and countries.
- Other cities might be following this idea.
Each finished (and visible) project should be getting a red (color of the cooperate identity Berliner Sparkasse) badge nearby with the following descrition:
Donate by the citizens of the "xxx"-Kiez in the year 20xx.
Example HELMHOLTZKIEZ (Prenzlauer Berg):
- 20000 Citizens. Approx 8000 Households.
IF each Household would donate just 1€ a month, it would be approx 100.000 € a year. Worth for?
Main supporter by a strong campaign would be the Berliner Sparkasse by:
-Placing at frequent places advertisements and strong informations in different mediums like: SMALL QR-CODE INFO COLUMN | POSTER | RADIO SPOT | INFO LETTER (incl. a QR-Code sticker of your district)
- A transparent bank management of each KIEZ account.
- Organizing a transparent website.
-Transporting the winning ideas to get realized.