Berlin residents are often bad-tempered. The bus driver is screaming at you, the S-Bahn is delayed again and dogs place their shit in the middle of your way.
How relaxed could be the day, if everybody had a smile on the face. But how can it be realized???
Here comes the answer:
Place some FRUSTRATION EATER BOXES on different places in town!
1. The Boxes are Sound proof - to vent your anger
2. Inside there is a punching ball to reduce dispensable energy.
3. Daylight lamps and light therapy calms you down.
4. Good music makes you feel happy.
5. And a chocolate snack atomise hormones of happiness.
After that little therapy, you come out of the box with joy and happiness!
Then you can give a smile to another person!
A DAY WITHOUT LAUGHTER IS A DAY WASTED!
Let´s start to live a happy life!
In Addition you can find some really helpful apps on the Box (outside) - some to take away....
1. A shoe cleaner to remove the poo-poo from your shoe.
2. "Shut up!"-Tape for FIRST AID in stressed, loud situations
3. Red Cards to hand out to the impolite people
And... to show everybody, that you can make it better:
4. Buttons to stick on your jacket