The plan is simple;
1. Raising a foundation "Urban Piggy Bank" which will search for possible investments in the city that are vital for the well being of the citizens yet are outside the city budget. Skate-park in the poor suburbs, mini forest blocking the view to the highway. There is also a possibility of joining an already exiting foundation to avoid costs.
2. Placing special urban piggy banks in the chosen spots. Every Piggy is inaugurated so that the community knows what it is about. Small concert or some other event for a starter. Piggy Banks are small info/collecting ponts also informing on other ways to send money for the particular investment.
3. Every month the money is collected
4. Sparcasse sets nice interest rates for the money being collected
5. When the sum is enough the foundation organizes works and pays the specialists
6. All places are merked with Sparcasse Urban Piggy Bank