Google Translate: With around 300 hectares of land on the former Berlin Tempelhof Airport is one of the most extensive, and the largest urban areas in central location. The former airport is ideally suited for the " SUMMER AID" , a festival for the whole family. 3 Floors , and summery expanses make the annual SUMMER AID to an unforgettable event.
The SUMMER AID principles
- Festival for the whole family
- Everyone is welcome
- 2,50 € entrance , young people under 14 are admitted free
- A festival with heart - everyone is allowed their own drinks and bring food or be able to buy very cheap there. Fair for all , fair for Berlin.
The SUMMER AID
- Every year, the SUMMER AID is under a new motto
- There are picnic areas , anyone can bring everything he needs for
- 3 music stages , 7 genres. House, Techno, Hip- Hop, RnB , Soul, Chillout , Mainstream
- Sporting activities and varied program
Make Love , Not War
The first motto of SUMMER AID would be the location accordingly appropriate motto : Make Love , not War . 1945 years ago, exactly 60 Berlin was damaged with the heaviest bombing . Commemorating of all the innocent victims there at all SUMMER AID an exclusive T -shirt, the shirt for the first SUMMER AID are the bombers from 1945 but this time throw off the heart. Love . Good for Berlin.