Welcome to jovoto!
We connect our global community of designers and creative minds with big-name brands and NGOs to ideate, iterate and innovate. We have upscaled brainstorming, we call it crowdstorming!
Sign up to join our community and submit your ideas!
Good for Berlin
Welcome to this extraordinary project!
Berliner Sparkasse wants to follow new paths and is looking for exceptional ideas that are good for Berlin. They want to bring life to their claim “Gut für Berlin.” (Good for Berlin) and make it visible. Instead of simply spending a big budget on classic advertising, Berliner Sparkasse has decided that it would rather support meaningful ideas for Berlin.
Create outstanding ideas that are good for Berlin (Gut für Berlin.)! Meaningful and visible, purposeful and feasible. Your idea should reach as many people as possible, make Berliner Sparkasse visible in the city and should have a long impact.
This is your chance to develop good ideas for Germany's capital and be part of a positive development.
An interdisciplinary professional jury will decide on 2 prizes:
- 2.000€ (incl. licensing fee) Most original idea.
For the most unconventional or humerous and idea.
- 2.000€ (incl. licensing fee) Most effective idea.
For the idea that reached the most people using the least resources.
Furthermore the employees of the Berliner Sparkasse vote on a special prize:
- 2.000€ (incl. licensing fee) Staff Favorite.
For the idea that the employees of the Berliner Sparkasse can most identify with.
Additionally there are community awards totalling 10.000€.
Submission opens on April 9th and can be uploaded until May 21st 2014.
What is your outstanding idea that is good for Berlin?
The more specifically you formulate and develop your idea, the easier it will be for the jury to evaluate whether it is viable and fulfills its criteria.
- DanielaMahmoudTeamleiterin eines FinanzCenters der Berliner Sparkasse
- JohannesEversVorstandsvorsitzender der Berliner Sparkasse
- LisaKoenigAuszubildende der Berliner Sparkasse
- SusanneMoserGeschäftsführende Direktorin an der Komischen Oper Berlin
- DilekKolatSenatorin für Arbeit, Integration und Frauen