What is jovoto?
jovoto is the creative workspace of the future. We are a global community of creatives and designers who bring innovative ideas to global brands. When we brainstorm at internet scale, we call it crowdstorming.
Join this crowdstorm!
Sign up to submit your ideas and become a member of our global creative community.
In the future, not only will cities be more efficient, but the spaces in which we live. Efficient spaces will also mean our need for material things will decline, and according to Treehugger founder, Graham Hill, this will make us happier.
Less, says Hill, is more.
To bring this vision to life, he bought a 420-square-foot apartment in Manhattan with the vision to pack 1,000 square feet of functionality into it, allowing for urban dwellers to reduce their footprint while saving money. Hill and jovoto partnered to crowdstorm his vision to “Live large in small spaces”. The project was a huge success, garnering mentions in the NY Times, Huffington Post, and Mashable. Hill realized the winning design and moved his “little jewelbox” in 2011.
“The LifeEdited.com contest was to get people thinking about living smaller – and as one of few examples of crowdsourcing architecture, I was nervous! And then… amazed at the many enthusiastic discussions and incredible submissions! jovoto nailed it.” – Graham Hill, CEO, LifeEdited
To discover all the details and results of the crowdstorm, you can download the free case study here.
- Allan ChochinovEditor in Chief of Core77
- Mark KushnerArchitect and Co-founder of Architizer
- Ashok GuptaAir and Energy Program Director
- Darin DinsmoreProject Lead at InfillScorecom
- Yves BeharDesigner, Founder of fuseprojects
- Susan CaseyAuthor, Journalist and Editior
- Paul HawkenEnvironmentalist, entrepreneur, and author
- David de RothschildHead of Sculpt the Future Foundation
- Su-chin PakPresenter, writer, journalist at MTV
- Lloyd AlterArchitect, developer, inventor prefab promoter
- Timothy FerrissA strange bird, Author of 4hrs Work Week
- Zem JoaquinFounder/Producer, Near Future Summit
- Mike KischDirector of Consumer Marketing at Cisco Systems
- William Andrews McDonoughArchitect, Entrepreneur Author
- Graham HillFounder of Treehugger
- Ken RotherPresident and COO of TreeHugger