using not only the visual beauty which a bottle can have, but also in the way it feels in your hands to promote the "premium effect". it gives the customer an experience of quality.
- a mixture of sparkling and frosted glass
- the bottles form is unique and striking to the eye.
- made from fragmented glass which is polished into a cone form
- there are tiny grooves on the surface to improve grip for opening
- the closure is screwed into the inside of the body's neck (see third slide)
this is "the true one".