- drafts prebuilt as 2D-CAD File
- sizes adaptable to PARADOR lenghts
- Adaption after mistake
Which problem does your idea solve?
- Solves Designproblems for interior architects
- High Customer retention
- Cheaper production of designs -> clear surface design, printed texture
- Water resistance
How does your idea solve the problem?
- Creating a floor ground plate easy to handle for everyone.
- Low waste production in manifacturing
- Easy adaptable sets
- Easy changeable Texture cover plate
What is the benefit of your idea for the target group?
- Every floor design is possible -> infinitive possibilities to mix or design
- High durability
- Easy to change
- All components from one customer
- customerfriendly handling
Which materials are you using and why?
TOP PLATE - clear surface with high durability made of Safety Glass, Epoxy resin or acrylic glass, -> for clear view and durability BOTTOM PLATE - Press board, -> cheap (recycling)
Which aesthetic does your idea follow?
Every aesthetic aspect is possible under the clear surface with an solid range mix. The main competence in this concept is the possibility of change and comfort for customers