Prodigy Network is a company based in New York City, dedicated to introduce crowdfunding participation in real estate projects in Bogotá, New York and Miami. Their projects are also known to be a great source of inspiration.
One of Prodigy Network’s current projects being developed in Bogotá, Colombia, is the Airport Business Hub (ABH). ABH is a commercial real estate development project located in close proximity to the Bogotá International Airport and will provide a competitive alternative business office destination for both Colombian and international companies with operations in Bogotá. Construction for the ABH will break ground in winter 2013 and the full construction is estimated to take 18 months. The ABH project will offer a unique opportunity for international investors to get in “at the ground floor” of a compelling and new commercial real estate opportunity.
The Airport Business Hub will have two independent towers featuring an advanced design concept, highlighting all the services and technology of the most modern international office buildings, as well as a combination of services of comfort and pleasantness for people to feel inspired, at ease and eager to perform their best. The 10.133 square meters lot will have personal cubicles with available working tools, common spaces for productive development of ideas, green areas and cafeterias suitable for an enjoyable working environment. So there will be no need to work at Google, Facebook or Pixar to love to go to work - not if your office is in the Airport Business Hub.
Creating and designing a unique office building with amenities unlike any other is the goal for this project. The external architecture and floor plans of the office building are already under construction, so the design proposals should involve the interior design, outdoor spaces, the rooftop, corridors / transitional areas, a near park and common areas throughout the building.
Benefits for the creatives
Prodigy Network plans to execute great ideas from this project in the Airport Business Hub fully or partially. Participants of this project get the chance to:
- win a total of $5,000 in community prizes listed above for those submissions that convince the community the most.
- win jury prizes for the best overall concept at $3,000 as well as the best workspace idea and the best leisure-space idea at $1,000 each.
- get a fair license fee to be negotiated individually with Prodigy Network if they decide to buy your idea.
- see your idea get realized by Prodigy Network.
- receive credits as the author(s) of the chosen proposal in media publications, sales packages of the project and any other project publication.