What is jovoto?
jovoto is the creative workspace of the future. We are a global community of creatives and designers who bring innovative ideas to global brands. When we brainstorm at internet scale, we call it crowdstorming.
Join this crowdstorm!
Sign up to become a member of our global community. Once you join, you can access this project by submitting your jovoto Pro application. We will review your portfolio within 24h. Looking forward to seeing your work!
Join this Crowdstorm!
jovoto is the creative workspace of the future; An open innovation platform where creatives, designers and innovators work together to solve design challenges for top global brands. It’s brainstorming at internet scale and we call this process Crowdstorming.
This is a project for jovoto Pros, the top talent on jovoto. In order to become a jovoto Pro and participate in this project click “See Contest” above to signup and send us a sample of your work or your portfolio and we will review your application within 24h.
In a time in which the financial and retail markets converge and basic financial transactional services are a commodity and become exchangeable, financial institutions are challenged to stay relevant.
Diebold Nixdorf is looking for groundbreaking concepts which rethink services in the financial market from a user oriented-perspective. Your new service proposition should redefine the scope of interaction between customers and financial institutions – this means that you need to think beyond the current services and touch points the average financial institution offers today.
What’s the task?
Create a groundbreaking service proposition for financial institutions which addresses essential customer needs in the future including service solutions and consumer touch points that are already offered in other industries and could be adapted to financial institutions. Think radical and start from scratch.
What’s in it for me?
- Connect with a creative and innovative global crowd.
- Your ideas will be presented to top-level management at Diebold Nixdorf and other key players in the financial industry. Selected Jury Award winners will have the opportunity to attend a webinar (November 15th) and present their ideas live.
- You could win one of 17 cash prizes out of the $23,500 total prize pool (approx. €20,000). The prize pool consists of $15,000 (Part I) and $8,500 (Part II).
- A special “Halftime Award” (a brand new MacBook Pro*) will be awarded to the creative with the best idea submitted before halftime feedback on the 3rd of October (extended).
- Besides the prizes, the five best concepts will be invited to develop their concepts with experts of Diebold Nixdorf further in a second stage and receive a guaranteed payment of $1,200 with the chance to win an additional Grand Prix of $2,500.
Two-step project: Please note that this is a two step project which will be divided into two stages. Stage one: all jovoto Pro’s are invited to submit their service proposal concepts. Then the jury and the client will select their top-5 submissions, which will be licensed and invited to the second stage. In the second stage these five submissions will be further developed in an one week workshop. At the end the jury awards the Grand Prix and invites the winning Creative(s) to present the submission personally to the client.
- Julie LakeCo-Founder of The FinTech50 & Founding Director @ FinTechCity
- Tyron NiddrieGeneral Manager - Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Max DoerflerSr VP, Head of ATM Kiosk Channel - Capital One
- Alex RuthemeierManaging Director - finovent
- Mark HoffmannCo-Founder / CEO - Gründerszene
- José Fernández FreireHead of Channel Transformation - BBVA