The main idea came from playing with the "first" in the Penny slogan.
In this scenario that I think will play well both on TV and radio some "firsts" become more important then others :) First to Penny gets to a whole new level of importance.
I think these plots suit both TV and Radio and at the end any product or campaign of Penny's can be advertised as the " prize " ( it is named keep your eyes on the prize after-all ... )
The dialogue is between 2 sports commentators off-screen
1. T: JIM, IT SEEM THERE ARE STILL SURPRISES IN STORE FOR THE VIEWERS OF THIS RACE
J: YES JIM, SO IT SEEMS, JUDGING BY THE WAY RUNNER NO. 12 IS GAINING SPEED .
2. T: HE JUST ENTERED IN THIRD ...
J: AND SEEMS TO BE PUSHING FOR SECOND!
4. T: HE JUST PASSED IN SECOND !
J: THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING RACE THIS SEASON TIM !
5. T: AND HE DID IT! HE'S TAKEN THE LEAD !!!
J: AND THERE'S ONLY 100 METERS TO THE FINISH LINE.
6. T: TODAY A NEW PAGE IN SPORTS HISTORY IS BEING WRITTEN ... RECORDS BROKEN...
J: WE'VE SEEN HIM RUN BEFORE BUT HE SEEMS EXCEPTIONALLY MOTIVATED TODAY.
7. T: ...
8. T: HE TOOK A TURN AWAY FROM THE FINISH !!!
J: i CAN'T BELIEVE THIS !!!....
9. The runner keeps on racing away from the finish while everyone keeps calling him back to the finish line.
10. FIRST TO PENNY ! Keep your eyes on the Prize ( Prize could become Price - but I think it works only in English)
1. T: JIM, NOW THAT WE�RE ALMOST AT THE FINISH, I MUST SAY THIS HAS BEEN A RACE FULL OF SURPRISES.
J: YES TIM, SO IT WAS. BUT WAIT.... I THINK I SEE SOMETHING HAPPENING IN THE BACK.
THERE SEEMS TO BE SOMEONE GAINING GROUND AT AN AMAZING SPEED.
J:HE DOESN�T SEEM TO HAVE A NUMBER AND HE�S REGULARLY DRESSED.
THIS IS NOT ONE OF THE RACERS !
3. T: OH MY GOD ! LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THE UNKNOWN RUNNER JUST PASSED IN FIRST POSITION
J: TIM I WONDER WHY IS HE DOING THIS ? WHAT MOTIVATES HIM?!
4. T: IT�S AMAZING HOW MUCH DISTANCE HE HAS GAINED ON THE OTHERS
J: WHO IS THIS MAN THAT RUNS LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW ...? WHO CAN SURPASS CHAMPIONS !!!
5. T: UNBELIVEBLE !!!
J: THIS UNKNOWN MAN JUST PASSED THE FINISH LINE FIRST !
6. T & J : HE ISN�T STOPPING ... WHERE IS HE GOING ?!!!.
7. FIRST TO PENNY ! Keep your eyes on the Prize ( Prize could become Price - but I think it works only in English)
DISCLAIMER : The images are screen caps from an YouTube video of a Tokyo marathon and the movie Forrest Gump . I do not own any rights to them and the sole purpose of these images are for use only on jovoto and to better illustrate the plot.