1 - many young people want to play theater, but do not have the courage to go on stage or do not have time.
- They need a boost of encouragement, a situation that involves them in a theater play
- If they are shy and do not go to the theater to play, lets bring theater to them:
- workplace, where they have lunch break, play with peers, in break, brief episodes of a few minutes of plays already written or improvised.
2 - recommend more modern pieces
- And thus solve the problem decor (inside job)
- Costumes are day by day clothes
- Can be played epoch plays
3 - Employees will be divided into three categories:
- Theater critics
- Amateur actors
- Employees will be the step by step all the three categories above
4 - What is done so
- Advertising (audio records, video-camera record, photo-shot - posted on the internet )
- A useful way to spend your lunch break
- A mode of cultural training
- A fast, easy, constructive and very pleasant recreational time
- Amateur actors will gain confidence in their strengths.
- Will generate a new talent and even writers of plays
- Employees will want to go over to the theater to make comparison
- Will get a higher tone of employees and work efficiency will increase
- work representatives can be hold outside working with foreign public and it can get money that can be used for scenery, costumes and teaching materials.