Joie de vivre can be a joy of conversation, joy of eating, joy of anything one might do… That is, involves one's whole being.
Air - purest oxygen in the city
Individual flavored scents may be added to enhance the experience. Strengthening the immune system, enhancing concentration, reducing stress, increasing energy and alertness, lessening the effects of hangovers, headaches, and sinus problems, and generally relaxing the body.
- Air enriched with oxygen helps those entering the filling station relax. In the whole sales area, slightly enriched air is provided but one may also ask for an oxygen headset, by means of which a more concentrated effect can be achieved in the relaxation room, as required.
- Outdoors, the surfaces are covered with evergreen plants, which provide an isolating effect in winter and, on hot summer days, reduce the indoor temperature, and, during the whole year, provide air rich in oxygen for the environment, and, last but not least, also neutralize several tons of CO2 gas annually. Three-layer glass surfaces are used in order to ensure a more economical keeping of heat. Some special flowers are placed in the sales space separated with glass.
- Private and public conversation spaces, a play-corner for children and a relaxation space ensure a still more pleasant passing of time at the filling station.
- In the relaxation space, light therapy, an oxygen bar and massage armchairs can be found.
- The applied solar batteries convert the renewable solar energy into electric energy for supplying the filling station with power. In the whole area of the filling station, Power LED lamps are integrated, which, in respect of their power consumption and lifespan, are the most economical lamps.
- Heating-cooling and hot water supply for the building are provided by means of one of the most up-to-date “air-water” heat pump systems, which is far more cost-efficient than the modern boilers and electric boilers, and meets the requirement of zero CO2 emission.
- By collecting the rainwater and storing it in a cistern, the irrigation of plants placed in the area of the filling station is easier and, thus, it requires minimum consumption of municipal drinking water.
- At the filling station, quick battery chargers are installed, being able to charge the batteries of an electrically-driven car within as few as 20 minutes, to ready-to-start condition.
- In every table, a quick charger is integrated, thus, a laptop can be charged even while eating one’s breakfast.
- The whole furniture, all fixtures and fittings are made of recycled plastic.
- An automatic fuelling system makes servicing quicker (http://www.microtg.com/home/fuel-management-system)
- A used oil and used battery collecting place can also be found in a fenced part of the filling station.
- The car wash facility operates with assistance service. An employee drives the car in the car wash and supervises the wash operation, while the customer can spend more time inside the building of the filling station.