The new image PIROL is up to date and depicts the idea of getting back “to the roots” by means of service and simplicity. Eco- and customer friendliness, hospitality, and a focus on regionality keep an eye on the human-machine interface.
What name are you giving your service station concept?
What makes your service station unique?
- T-AIR Pirol is highly custom-friendly as it is time- and stress saving
- the e-mobility service offers the replacement of e-car batteries which indicates the future-oriented mobility
- further e-mobility rental-services can be utilized
Refuelling and Feeling Well: * to bridge time of services etc. customers find space to recover - surrounding the petrol station * the Bistro impresses by its French like atmosphere * the Café Bonjour or supermarket invite to recover or to just feel well
Which services does your service station offer?
Please see the subjects --->
What design style are you choosing for your service station and why?
- less is more: minimal, clear, open, more nature in the city
- why: people enjoy and relax more