What is jovoto?
jovoto is the creative workspace of the future. We are a global community of creatives and designers who bring innovative ideas to global brands. When we brainstorm at internet scale, we call it crowdstorming.
Join this crowdstorm!
Sign up to submit your ideas and become a member of our global creative community.
What is jovoto and how can I participate?
jovoto is the creative workspace of the future; An open innovation platform where creatives, designers and innovators work together to solve design challenges for top global brands. It’s brainstorming at internet scale and we call this process Crowdstorming.
This is a project open for anyone to join. Signup now to start submitting your ideas and connecting with a global community of professional creatives.
Laundry – it’s definitely not a labor of love! Much rather a never-ending daily chore that we’re all too familiar with. And it’s always the same: time-consuming and tiresome. A bit of a nuisance.
Miele, the internationally renowned manufacturer of high-end domestic appliances – including washing machines and tumble dryers – needs your help to add new inspirational chapters to the old laundry story.
Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to rewrite the old wash cycle process, by adding unexpected twists and fresh ideas that will impact the way we do our laundry in the future!
Break the cycle with your ideas!
The wash cycle process has numerous phases. It begins when you take off a worn garment and put it in the laundry basket. It finishes when that garment is freshly ironed and ready to wear again. And a lot happens in between. Miele is looking for ways to make the typical laundry journey easier, more effective – and maybe even enjoyable.
What’s the task?
Add inspiration, innovation and improvements to the whole wash cycle process. Your submissions can include anything: a practical product, an amazing accessory, a new service or any other smart solution.
What’s in it for me?
- Connect with a creative and innovative global crowd.
- Your ideas will presented to top-level management at Miele and other experts in the electrical appliances industry.
- You could win one of 28 cash prizes out of the total prize pool of €18,500 as well as the Jury award which is a top-of-the-line Miele washing machine.
- Submit your idea before the half-time feedback and be invited to participate in the halftime webinar to receive direct feedback from a senior creative strategist.
- 3 halftime awards worth €500 will be awarded to the creatives with the best idea submitted before the halftime feedback on 04.04.2017.
- Carolin KaudewitzDipl. Designerin
- Dr. Karsten GaykLaboratories Washing
- Dr. Stefan SiepmannR&D Drying
- Rudolf HerdenHead of Pre-developement laundry care
- Ernst HokampElectro-technical Development
- Carsten HassTechnology Management