Pointing to the problem of overfishing in a succinct but likable way and spread the news across the board.
A specially for the WWF designed �fishfont� that can be applied for different communication media and could be offered as a free download. Thus we can draw attention on a rather serious subject in an unconventional yet visual attractive way.
- posters and ads with a succinct catchword
- e-cards with the ads´visuals to be sent to friends and decision makers in politics
- postal stamps (+20ct donation to the wwf) and envelopes with banners
- integration into facebook to send messages in a special fish-look and build a large fish alarm mosaic
- an online fishing game where you have to find fish names and learn what overfishing actually means
- to produce special fish-shaped cookies in cooperation with the German cookie
(They produce animal-shaped cookies and already sponsored zoo animals in the
past. Have a look here:
Why not suggest to them a sponsorship of one of the WWF sea protection ideas and merchandise it that way?
More to come...